When it comes to running a business, appearances are everything. In order to keep your retail store, office space, or other commercial customers-facing property looking spick and span, you’ll need to make sure you have the perfect paint job. But painting?like running a business?is hard work, requiring expertise and experience to get the job done right. And because professionals deserve professional treatment, it’s important to fully understand the ins and outs of commercial painting services you might employ for your Houston business.
What are Commercial Painting Services?
Commercial painting services work to improve the appearance and profitability of your commercial property or business by enhancing its interior or exterior. Whether you are looking to customize a retail rental space, doctors? office, government building, or office space, commercial painting services can help showcase your business’s products, services, company culture, and overall mission. Additionally, these kinds of painting services can help your business look more up-to-date and better compete against other businesses in the area.
Why Use Commercial Painting Services?
Painting a commercial space is different from painting a home. Not only does the look need to appeal to more than just the owner of the property, but the paint job also needs to exude quality that equals that of your business. For large businesses, it may feel overwhelming to go through the decision-making process without any guidance. And, although it may be tempting to try to DIY a paint job, even small businesses can benefit from the expertise of an experienced professional painting crew.
What Should I Look for in Commercial Painting Companies?
Creating and maintaining a beautiful aesthetic for your commercial property goes much further than just paint. If you want to hire a professional commercial painter but don’t know what to look for in a business, here are some services that exceptional painting companies can offer:
- Paint can work wonders to transform an interior space. If you are looking to create a stylish new look in your commercial space without breaking the bank, an interior paint job is the perfect solution.
- From the moment your customers approach your business, it’s important that they get a feel for your brand and the quality of your products and services. Professional exterior painting will help you create the best look possible to boost business.
- Any good paint job should begin with a clean canvas. If you want to brighten up your commercial property, the most simple thing you can do is bring in a team to perform a detailed power-washing job. Layers of dirt and grime will be washed away while taking the precautions necessary to ensure no damage occurs to existing materials or paint jobs.
Roof cleaning and roof coatings
- Regular roof cleaning is essential to maintaining a properly functioning roof. Commercial and metal roofs tend to develop leak problems over the life of the roof caused by weathering and wearing as a result of time and the natural elements. And there’s no place that should understand this more than right here in Houston, where our roofs are forced to fight off the humidity, heat, and occasional hurricane, sometimes all in the same day. Protect your investment by allocating funds for roof maintenance.
- An experienced painting company should be able to handle any project you throw at them, even if that goes beyond a simple painting job. Specialty finishes, wood stains, and faux finishes should all be within their areas of expertise.
- Bring a custom element into your property with custom carpentry. From shelving to cabinets, you can elevate your business with a unique element.
How Much Is It To Hire a Professional Painter?
The cost of hiring a professional painting team will vary based on the experience of the painters, as well as the type of project you want done. However, it’s important to do your research and hire professionals who know what they’re doing to ensure you have a finished project that ticks all of your boxes and withstands the test of time.
Get It Done Right the First Time
At Pro Painters, we believe that the job should always be done right the first time. We use only dependable, brand-name materials and paints and a variety of skilled techniques to consistently provide innovative looks, superior quality, and outstanding customer satisfaction. Our team has completed commercial services for Fortune 500 companies and large general contractors, as well as small, independent businesses. We can handle any size project, from a 320,000 square-foot retail center to a single TGI Friday’s Restaurant franchise. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation for commercial painting services today!